January 2012 Content – Divorce Order Enforcement


The divorce lawyers of the Foyles Law Firm, PLLC enforce marital settlement agreements and other court orders on behalf of our clients. If you have been divorced in the state of North Carolina, you may have found it difficult to get your ex-spouse or your child’s other parent to adhere to judicial orders. Our legal team can help you gain compliance. Our attorneys are familiar with the North Carolina laws pertaining to divorce order enforcement and have a vast array of legal remedies at our disposal.

Aggressive Court Order Enforcement in Moore County

The divorce and family law attorneys of the Foyles Law Firm enforce the following types of judicial orders:

  • Divorce Decrees
  • Marital Settlement Agreements
  • Child Custody Orders
  • Visitation Agreements
  • Child Support Orders
  • Alimony/Spousal Support
  • Notices to Vacate
  • Judicial Injunctions
  • Restraining Orders

Judicial court orders are put in place to settle legal disputes. If your ex-spouse or the other parent of your child violates the terms of a court order, he or she is breaking the law and may be penalized. The attorneys at Foyles Law Firm, however, are aware of the delicate nature of family disputes. We offer a number of legal remedies to bring recalcitrant parties into compliance. In many instances, a dispute over a court order can be resolved with a simple clarification or warning, but when the other party refuses to conduct himself or herself in accordance with the divorce order, our attorneys will do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights.

North Carolina Family Law Attorneys

The attorneys at Foyles Law Firm of Southern Pines believe that the best way to avoid future disputes is to draft marriage settlement agreements with clear and readily understandable language. Naturally, this is no guarantee that all parties will govern themselves according to the letter of the agreement, but it does make it more difficult for a non-compliant party to claim ignorance.

To schedule a free initial consultation with a Foyles divorce and family law attorney, contact our Moore County office at 910-693-0055.

The Foyle Law Firm, PLLC represents clients in Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Aberdeen, Sanford, Rockingham, Laurinburg, Raeford, Pinebluff, Taylortown, Chatham County, Montgomery County, Moore County, Lee County, Hoke County, Scotland County, Richmond County, Harnett County, and members of the United States Armed Forces stationed at Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base.